One of my favourite questions asked is where my outfit is from. You may ask why, and the answer is simply to see the other person’s reaction. I am a firm believer in affordable shopping; you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on a look to give off a richer appearance to your outfit. I do believe if you are purchasing a winter coat or an investment piece in your closet that spending a good amount is necessary because you want it to be something long lasting and, as mentioned, an “investment”. Looking at this look, you would think I had spent maybe $50 + dollars on it when truly I had spent a total of $18.79.
Let’s take a minute to think about that because I was mind blown as well. Shopping affordably truly isn’t as hard as you think. Two easy steps to affordable shopping would be:
- Subscribe to websites: As annoying as the emails are, some of your favourite websites could have a great promotion and you don’t want to miss out.
2. Search the internet: Social media is the best way to get around these days, and with that said, there are so many affordable sites out there that you probably haven’t even explored yet. Search around, shop alone, check out stores, and you will find a whole new world of websites you wouldn’t have even thought of.
Top 9 Websites With the Most Fashionable and Affordable Clothing:
- Fashion Nova: If you’re looking for the newest trends at an affordable price, Fashion Nova is your place. My mind was blown by the prices and the amazing quality. I have a video on my YouTube channel, Joyce Gereige, called “Fashion Nova – Try on Haul,” in which I tried on a few pieces I had purchased from there and gave a rating of the store, and I can say I absolutely love it.
2. Forever 21: This is probably the most popular website for college students to buy clothing from. Forever 21 always has the latest trends and their clothes are incredibly cheap!
3. Saks Fifth Avenue: Looking to shop luxury items for good prices? Saks Fifth Avenue is your place.
4. Amazon: Best place to waste hours scrolling through different departments and filling up your shopping cart. Amazon has amazing prices and quick shipping! The only downside is returning, it can get complicated.
5. Tobi: Affordable, stylish and trendy! You receive 50% off your first purchase, who can go wrong with a good 50% off?
6. Charlotte Russe: There are always deals going on at Charlotte Russe, especially for shoes! You can buy one pair of shoes and get another pair for $5. All of there clothing are stylish and super cheap.
7. Macys: Macy’s is the bargain department store for men and women who care about what they look like.
8. Banana Republic: Shopping at an affordable luxury store.
9. Beyond The Rack: Affordable, Luxurious and Trendy.
Get My Look
Remember! Dont forget to explore.
With love, JG. x